EDIROL M-16DX V1.22 DRIVERS.

Multitrack recorders, controllers, and other studio equipment
Orbvs_Tomarvm

EDIROL M-16DX V1.22 DRIVERS.

Post by Orbvs_Tomarvm »

VERSION 1.22

DOES ANYBODY OPERATE THE EDIROL M-16DX MIXER WITH VERSION 1.22? IF SO, MAY I HAVE A COPY OF YOUR DRIVERS PLEASE?

VERSION 1.22
Orbvs_Tomarvm

Re: EDIROL M-16DX V1.22 DRIVERS.

Post by Orbvs_Tomarvm »

VERSION 1.22

...OR CAN SOMEONE JUST TELL ME HOW TO FACTORY RESET PLEASE??

VERSION 1.22
piaknowguy

Post by piaknowguy »

Hi Orbvs_Tomarvm!

I'd be happy to help you out if I even believed that Version 1.22 drivers exist, unless, of course, you are talking about the 'System Program' version. =) If that is the case, then the drivers posted on the RolandUS site should work just fine. I would also highly recommend that you upgrade your 'System' software to Version 2.0, as it adds a DAW control function, scene editing, and doubles the number of scenes available!

BTW. According to my manual -

WARNING! - This operation will restore all settings, including the UTILITY
settings, to their factory-set state.
This is called “Factory Reset.” (I threw the 'Warning' in, as you will lose any of your own 'scene' settings.)

1. Turn the power off.
2. While holding down the [FINALIZE] button and
[ROOM ACOUSTIC AUTO CONTROL] button,
press the [POWER] switch to turn the power on.
The screen will indicate “Factory Reset...” and the factory
reset will be executed.
After the factory reset is completed, the level meter
screen will appear.

*If you are having a driver problem/conflict, a factory reset will most likely not help you. Try re-installing the driver.

Cheers!
PiaKnowGuy
Please listen to 'Pirates' done entirely on the Fantom X8

PiaKnow
Orbvs_Tomarvm

Post by Orbvs_Tomarvm »

Hi PiaKnowGuy,

Thanks very much, that is the first reply i've had that has been some help. The issue is definately that the computer cannot cope with the connection to the edirol, although i may try that factory reset anyway. I've installed/unistalled and re-installed the drivers a thousand times with the same result.

The motherboard on my pc is a micro star msi 6786 ver2; 2.4GHz, 512MB RAM, 200GB HD.
Only thing i can think of is that there's somehing wrong with that. Like i said in a previous post: a found new hardware balloon says that is can not find a hi speed usb port on my computer... but i thought that was just usb 2 of which there are five in total. Anyhow, i've purchased a hi speed usb pci card to fit to the motherboard and see whether that rectifies anything - just waiting for that to be delivered. I'm wondering whether or not there is enough RAM there, even though it says on the edirol box that 512MB is sufficient. I'm thinking its probably not, considering that windows only finds 480MB of that, the rest obviously being utilised for other things. I was going to upgrade that anyway, infact, i was going to buy a new laptop as long as knew that the edirol was going to work with it.

Thanks again, Tom.
piaknowguy

Post by piaknowguy »

Good luck, Tom! Let us know how that works out for you!

Cheers!
PiaKnowGuy
Please listen to 'Pirates' done entirely on the Fantom X8

PiaKnow
Nik_

Post by Nik_ »

I installed mine on an old Dell laptop with a 1GHz PIII processor and 256 meg or RAM. So I don't think that is the problem.