Willing to SELL your SONAR templates for M-16DX???

Multitrack recorders, controllers, and other studio equipment
EZX12

Willing to SELL your SONAR templates for M-16DX???

Post by EZX12 »

Is there anyone out there who is willing to sell the two SONAR "plastic" overlay sheets for the M-16DX??? ...Please?

I just received my M-16DX on Friday (...a second one, since the first one I received was severely used). Unfortunately, I still must have received "old" stock. Although it is brand new, the box did not contain any of the "plastic" overlay sheets.

I am hoping there is someone in the Clan who uses the M-16DX with LOGIC or Cubase... and who would be willing to part with the two plastic SONAR overlay sheets that SHOULD have shipped with the M-16DX in the past year.

Please, let me know how much you would want for the two plastic SONAR templates. (Don't be shy). You would be helping me out and I will genuinely appreciate it.

I would prefer to not use the reduced-size PDFs that Roland has on their download site, in an attempt at creating my own templates. Trying to avoid an "Arts & Crafts" nightmare. (They are posted at 50% reduction in the middle of a PDF page, with other text! They would have to be enlarged and printed on a large format printer... possibly something with "edge-to-edge" printing... in order to fit the face of the M-16DX... with much experimenting.)

Thank you for your time! (I would be willing to pay via PayPal or snail-mail, if necessary). Good karma... many, many DOES BEERS... and forty virgins for your kindness.
EZX12

Re: Willing to SELL your SONAR templates for M-16DX???

Post by EZX12 »

Hmmm... nobody? Okay, new question:

Did anybody actually get "plastic" overlay templates with their M-16DX?

I'm beginning to think that they never really existed... (and may have been a "good idea" that never saw the light of day).