New User Questions.

Forum for SH-201
synth_lover

Re: New User Questions.

Post by synth_lover »

Thanks, dbijoux. I don't have that Traynor amp any more. I only had it for like half a day before I decided to buy a new one instead of it (used). I prefer to buy new, at least when it's not too expensive. So I went to a music store and asked a few questions and that's when I was told the Traynor I had was specifically made for guitars and not kbrds. Then they showed me a $90 Peavey kbrd amp (new). I didn't pick it up then but came home -and that's when I read zedius reply telling me the Traynor is for guitars- and grabbed the Traynor and took it back, then went back to the music store and grabbed the Peavey. I don't know anything about amps (quality wise) but I was told the Peavey is a good brand and it's backed by a 5-year warranty. So I'm assuming it must be good enough.

Yes, I've always loved synths but my circumstances didn't allow me to pursue my dreams....But finally I said screw it, I'm just going to buy one and I saw the SH and became even more motivated. Right now it's sitting next to me and I cant stop staring at it : ) I think I'm in love with this thing and I'm not too concerned about the bad reviews it's been given by some. If it's good enough for Madonna's band I'm sure it's going to be more than good enough for me.

Anyway, thanks a lot for your reply and the link. I appreciate it.
And thank you zedius.