vst plugin editor in cubase5.1

Forum for SH-201
Deep79

vst plugin editor in cubase5.1

Post by Deep79 »

editor vst plugin works perfectly in my cubase sx3 without any problem, but if I open it in cubase5 this does not work well ... does not change the sounds in the patch browser, does not make me click on certain parameters ... has anyone had the same problem?

why the editor plugins work well in cubase sx3 but not in cubase5?

anyone use it in cubase5 without any problem?
fuzulu

Re: vst plugin editor in cubase5.1

Post by fuzulu »

hello i bought the roland Sh201 yesterday and im facing the same problem in cubase 5 ... the editor is not working well at all and it surely needs a new version but now what to do now ??? im going to try to install the vista or windows 7 versions n see what happens i was just wandering whats the situation with u guys and where u bought and is it possible to change it for u thru ur dealer ... as for me im trying my best now to get it exchanged with the Roland GAIA because this is a pretty big drawback for me .... like i want to know do u guys have a chance to change it ? if u had a chance wud u get it changed ??? and if u dont have a choice to change it isnt this wrong ? cant it be taken up with roland ? is ur product under warrenty ???fuzulu

and by the way i use windows ... and i was in doubt that its a problem with my windows os ... like some small flash software or something missing ... but if u say it doesnt work in cubase 5 n mac ... this clears it up even more for me .... its definately a flaw with the software which roland shud take responsibility for