please help me programming arpeggio !

Forum for SH-201
MacAllanKnight

please help me programming arpeggio !

Post by MacAllanKnight »

I like this synth but it is difficult for me as a begginer to do what i want with the editor !

1st prob : i'd like to play Bliss (muse song) with my friends, but it is difficult for me to understand how i can programm the arpéggio. i'd like to play a chord (minor or major) with arpeggio following 2 octaves up from the bass (ex : the C of Cminor c eb g) and 2 oct down from the last fifht (G) to the bass C. So what ever the chord i'm playing, the riff does not change (min or Maj). I tried to programm a phrase but it always will be minor in every case !

2nd one : how can i play a chord (min or maj) and have the notes going down and up on just the three notes of the chord (i like to do this to play TAKE A BOW from MUSE it is simple but i can't find a way arghhhhhh)

Please help me !!

(Hope someone understand me, my english is bad and french topics are deserted...)
Robtama

Re: please help me programming arpeggio !

Post by Robtama »

I'm having the same problem and its frustrating me why you cant just set the arpeggio to 128bpm set at 3 octave up and down and just have it play the keys you press as in the case of bliss its c minor for the verses and c major for the chorus its simple so why is it so difficult to be able to do on this the harder bit is getting the right sound