SONIC CELL librarian - midi learn ??

Forum for SonicCell
robster

SONIC CELL librarian - midi learn ??

Post by robster »

hey all im new to this thread.. just got my sonic cell working in ableton live 7..

have a few questions you more experienced users can mabey answer as rolands customer support in ireland is not great !

bare with me if these questions seem a bit stupid..

i have an m-audio keystation pro88 which has loads of knobs and sliders. usually with a plugin or vst i can open the paramater section and use midi learn to control anything i want.. eg cutoff.. modulation ect

i have no idea how to do this with the sonic cell librarian.
when i open the parameter section of the vst (where there are usually heaps of parameters to edit) it just says parameter one ????????

now. when i move around some of the sliders they seem to be pre-mapped in some kind of template. how do i make my own or even edit ?? is there any midi learn feature ?? surely it cant be as hard as it seems..

here is the way i have sonic cell setup.. keystation88 midi out> midi in of sonic cell > audio out of sonic cell > input of delta audiophile > ableton.

in ableton i first drop sonic cell in to a midi track. then i drag and external inst track to the right and route it to sonic cell and specify channel.

also my sonic cell does not to be syncing the patches to the editor properly or writing

am i missing something big here ?? i have downloaded the upgrade to the editor.. is there a system/ driver upgrade ?
im using win xp home.