Tracktion

Forum for SonicCell
David Farr

Tracktion

Post by David Farr »

Midi file plays when sonic cell is assigned to track but I cannot render it to an audio file. Is ther a way or is it not supported. Old guy, fairly new to all this so please be patient and THANKS.
javaj_

Re: Tracktion

Post by javaj_ »

Yes, you will need to record the Sonic Cell's input in your DAW. Add an audio track and make the source the SC. You will also want to make sure the SC is sending the internal sounds back to the PC- there is a menu setting in the system setup to reroute this. Sorry, responding from mt iPhone while I wait for my family to finish shopping so I am not in front of my studio to give precise instructions - although I may have posted about how to do this before here or at the Yahoo Sonic Cell User Group.
David Farr

Re: Tracktion

Post by David Farr »

Many thanks for reply and help. I can now record my midi as you suggested. However, thhe recorded track, is about 3 m/secs early?????? Difficult to sync with other Vst's. I am really struggling on my own with all this and nobody seems to mention Tracktion. Can you tell me if the Sonic cell and Tracktion host are compatable and support each other. That is 2 of a million questions I have. Best to you, Dave