favorite patch Bank

Forum for SonicCell
rytess

favorite patch Bank

Post by rytess »

Good day

My question is Is there a way to combined all your favorite patch in a bank in the sonic cell like in the juno G , if theres no,

is there a way to compile all your favorite patch in one bank of sonic cell can i do it manually in the sonic cell or pc .

pls help me and teach me and thanks in advance God bless
PauloF

Re: favorite patch Bank

Post by PauloF »

Hi rytess,
Welcome to the Clan !!

The SonicCell does not have a Favorites Bank.
You have to use USER area for that. Both in Performance or Patch modes.

You can also use the USB stick to save several "sets" of your Performances / Patches (BACKUP), and you can then create several Folders, each one with a set of "Favorites". Whenever you want to recall a specific Favorites Folder, just rename it from whatever it was to SonicCell, and do a Restore. This is not very practical, but does the trick.

I can explain it further if you're interested
Take care
PauloF
rytess

Post by rytess »

Hi Sir Paul

Thanks for your reply and concern and letting God use you and this site for helping others. Yes i would gladly apprieciate you're help pls. explain and how to make this happen, can I do it directly in the sonic cell or in the sonic cell editor and librarian of a PC .

Thanks again . More power to you and God bless you more
javaj_

Post by javaj_ »

Yes, that is a great way of doing sets. You load up your user patches the way you want it (and setup the Sonic Cell the way you want it). Then, do a memory backup to USB. Label that USB stick so you remember what it is for- then do another setup and backup to another USB stick. I have done this with the various patch collections I have for the Sonic Cell.
One issue would be to remember to turn the mains off when you do the power cycling after the restore or you will get loud pops.
thoettli

Post by thoettli »

I understand the answers to this thread if we stay within the user area. But coming back to the initial question how to get your favorite patches from wherever (presets, SRX-06 Complete Orchestra, SRX04 Strings.. etc.) linked into the user area for having your favorite bank setup?

Thanks, Thomas
javaj_

Post by javaj_ »

That is not an issue. The User bank can contain any patches using any of the internal waveforms (SC, SRX-A, SRX-B). I have done this same technique for my SR-JV80 patch conversions for the 07 and 09 cards. You can mix and match all you want and store them in the user bank- then backed up to a USB key.
Of course, if you are always connected to a pc- you could do the same thing with the SC librarian (creating custom banks that you can load from the pc).