Javaj - SRX-09 CD Contents - JV Patches & System Update

Forum for SonicCell
RobJuno

Javaj - SRX-09 CD Contents - JV Patches & System Update

Post by RobJuno »

Javaj, I'll put this your way since I know you have it and you are clearly around lately...

I'm on the verge of buying an SRX-09 World 2nd-hand (because it's part of a lot from one seller on ebay and I'm making an offer on an XV5080, SRX-09, JV80-07 and JV80-09), I have thought at the 11th hour to ask the seller if the SRX09 in particular comes with the original box, documentation and most importantly the CD containing the JV80 patches and system update to suit the >128 patch structure of the SRX (I assume this must have been made already).

I've only just sent the question, and will have an answer in a couple of hours I'm sure. If it does not come with the CD, I wonder if you would share the ncessary files with me?

rob@rfothergill.freeserve.co.uk
javaj_

Re: Javaj - SRX-09 CD Contents - JV Patches & System Update

Post by javaj_ »

Don't worry about the CD- it is the same one in all the collection SRX's. On my Sonic Cell Yahoo group- I posted all the patches I converted for it so you will be fine. The only thing I would hope for is the sticker- I have a thing about the stickers for the cards (I do put them on the cover plate unlike some others who wouldn't dare).
RobJuno

Post by RobJuno »

Oh, cool, I hadn't realised the disc was the same in all cases 06-09.

Unfortunately the amazing deal i thought I was about to get myself on ebay has evapourated because the bloke selling it cannot follow questions or give accurate answers. He's got himself all worked up, thinks I'm odd to ask about a CD coming with an SRX, tried to tell me the sounds are all inside it, and given me links to Roland's site! Can't anyone these days follow logical sentences? I know exactly what I am trying to purchase, but this dude doesn't know what he owns!

Isn't it sickening when some people seem to have money to own endless gear, but clearly don't have the mental capacity to understand what it is or what it can do?!!!!
javaj_

Post by javaj_ »

Too bad- souinds like you would have had a great bundle.