Quick Question re: FX

Forum for SonicCell

Quick Question re: FX

Postby mister » 08:39, 7 February 2010

I was wondering if anyone could tell me about how the effects work, in that there are 3 processors, which I believe is on a per patch/performance basis rather than per part, with an additional stereo processor for the main outputs.

If someone could confirm it would be most helpful and appreciated.

Thank you
mister

Re: Quick Question re: FX

Postby Artemiy » 08:44, 7 February 2010

There are 3 MFX processors which work as insert effects (one select processor per part), plus chorus/delay and reverb processors which are send effects (so any part can be sent to them with their own send level). So you have 5 effects processors shared between 16 parts.
Artemiy
Site Admin

Re: Quick Question re: FX

Postby mister » 09:34, 7 February 2010

Thanks for sharing that information.

So I guess that means I can use individual MFX insert processors (3) shared between 16 parts of the device. As well there are 3 send effects available via a stereo send.

Of course I would like to be corrected if I am wrong.

Also, in addition there are (2) output effects that cannnot be used relative to individual parts, performances or otherwise patches and only the MFX's can be used on a per performance basis, ie., together or using a single patch.

Anyway, it's only really a pity that COSM from the digital mixers wasn't implemented in some meaningful way but we can't have 'em all I guess.

Thank you once more.
mister

Return to SonicCell