M-audio Axiom 61 with SonicCell

Forum for SonicCell
champy

M-audio Axiom 61 with SonicCell

Post by champy »

Here is another question of mine.

I have a midi keyboard M-audio Axiom 61. This unit has also faders, buttons and knobs and I would like to make use of it. How do I assign it to Soniccell? For example, I would like to have one of the faders doing the volume control, a few knobs controling some effects...I also have number buttons where you can actually put numbers (which I don't really know how to use it) ...Can I also assign that to call patch's numbers or something?
Jazzmammal

Re: M-audio Axiom 61 with SonicCell

Post by Jazzmammal »

This is basically the same question you asked in your other thread about how to change sounds when you're playing live. The Axiom is exactly what you need. It's a master controller and all of the sliders, rotary knobs and buttons are designed to control your SC. There may be a configuration setup ready to go for the SC that you simply load in. Check with the M Audio forum or maybe somebody here knows about that. If not, you need to get into the manual for the Axiom and read all about it. Basically though, the buttons under the LCD screen control the program change functions which is what you need to change patches on the SC. This is from their website:

>

Study this and implement it, that Axiom will do everything you want.

Bob