MFX, patch et performance

Forum for SonicCell
fr.Aim.fr

MFX, patch et performance

Post by fr.Aim.fr »

Hello,

I hope to find somebody of French speaker...

I have a question concerning the effects ( MFX) SonicCell:

I have a patch for which I use an effect of "Distortion-chorus" when I put this patch in a performance and when in the effects of the performance I specify that I want to use the effects of the patch (assign output: PAT) the used effect remains that of the performance and not that of the patch.
Is it normal? And in that case to what is of use the option " assign Output " lorqu' she(it) is positioned on "PAT"

Freddy.

===================================================
Salut,

J'espère trouver quelqu'un de francophone...

J'ai une question concernant les effets (MFX) SonicCell:

J'ai un patch pour lequel j'utilise un effet de "Distorsion-Chorus" lorsque je mets ce patch dans une performance et que dans les effets de la performance je précise que je veux utiliser les effets du patch (output assign: PAT) l'effet utilisé reste celui de la performance et non celui du patch.
Est-ce normal? Et dans ce cas à quoi sert l'option "Output assign" lorqu'elle est positionnée sur "PAT"

Freddy.
fr.Aim.fr

Re: MFX, patch et performance

Post by fr.Aim.fr »

up!!!
tksense

Re: MFX, patch et performance

Post by tksense »

Hi Freddy,

I wonder about this too, what's the difference between output assigned to "MFX" vs. "PAT"? It says 'destinations determined by settings of the patch', but since the MFX 1, 2, 3 are chosen from MFX sources P1-16 already, aren't they the same MFX 1,2,3 as when you choose PAT? Even the send levels of rev, chor in the MFX are the same? I'm confused too.