Sonic cell and FCB1010 and Roland FR1accordeon

Forum for SonicCell
hogui100

Sonic cell and FCB1010 and Roland FR1accordeon

Post by hogui100 »

Hello evrybody !

I'm french and my english is not very good, so excuse me !
I currently use my FR1b Roland accordéon with my sonic cell and it work successfully.
Now I want to use a Berhinger FCB1010 midi footswitch to command all my presets on the sonic cell.
It was easy to program the changes of all the presets, but something wrong happen went I put my foot on the pedal for a second time, a noise as a note is still here . Evrytime I pull on the pedal a new noise appear in back of what I m playing. It's always on the 3 canal that this noise appear and nothing on midi filter can cutoff this noise. The only operation witch cut this noise is when I turn "midi thru" On und return to Off. It looks like a bug beetween FCB1010 and Sonic cell.
Maybe must I try to send a controler "all note off" with the footswitch FCB1010 at every time I put my foot on a pedal.
If someone can give me some explanation or ideas, it could be fine.
Thanks a lot.

Hogui
rcraven

Re: Sonic cell and FCB1010 and Roland FR1accordeon

Post by rcraven »

Bonjour Hogui,
check out the manual on page 176 where it talks about 'patch remain'
Try turning this off.

All the best
Royce
hogui100

Re: Sonic cell and FCB1010 and Roland FR1accordeon

Post by hogui100 »

Thank you for your answer, it was a good idea and I tried it. But nothing changed , it didn't work.
I finaly find where was the trouble and it was not due to the sonic cell but caused by the FCB1010 Berhinger.
This footswitch is first more a guitar footswich and have some bugs and troubles with keyboards due to the firmware and a bad midi merge and also no Active Sens reception. But for chance, a new firmware has been developped not by berhinger but by a free developper called UNO. I buy one directely in line and install it in the FCB1010.
Now it work very well.

So, for sonic cell users, if you want to use a FCB1010 Berhinger Footswich you absolutely need a UNO firmware in it. You can find it here : http://www.ossandust.be/

Best regards

Hogui