Sonic Cell+SRX-07 for live keyboard work

Forum for SonicCell
latinojazero

Sonic Cell+SRX-07 for live keyboard work

Post by latinojazero »

Hi everyone,

I have recently bought a Sonic Cell, and also an SRX-07 to go with it. I tried to follow the links to the Yahoo user group but with no success. Why Yahoo? Another login, another password, anther email address, another pile of spam. Couldn't we keep the sounds and various info within this forum please?

I intend to use the Sonic Cell just for live keyboard use (no backing or sequences), and I would like to swap/share info.

I have also bought a Korg Nanokontrol2 to go with it.
The idea is to be able to play the Sonic Cell from any keyboard hired for me when I play abroad, so it is a bit of a complex affair but hopefully it'll pay off.
I have a netbook running Cubase SX, the Nanokontrol 2 sits on top of the keyboard and its button and faders and pots are programmed along with Cubase to send program changes and controller changes to the SC.

I wish I could import patches from my Juno G. For a couple of my own synths sounds on the Juno G I have actually lined up the the two editors alongside, and painstakingly copied each parameter in the SC, and it works but I wish there was a different, quicker way.
I have seen this XLib advertised, is it any good, would it do the job?

cheers
L
rcraven

Re: Sonic Cell+SRX-07 for live keyboard work

Post by rcraven »

Try
http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/SonicCell

I had the FantomX /S versions of the patches duplicated here and the Yahoo group and it was a bit hard to keep them in sync.
I haven't worked out how to put multiple files in one post here.
As I am the moderator of the Yahoo group I decided to put them there.

As it was a lot of work converting the patches and I'm giving them away free there isn't really that much for you to do.

All the best
Royce