Best organ patches anybody ? MossyZombie B3 / B4real

Forum for SonicCell
jerkijer

Best organ patches anybody ? MossyZombie B3 / B4real

Post by jerkijer »

I read about MossyZombie B3 / B4real patches being good for organ sounds. Anyone have a link to these for the Sonic Cell ? Or other good organ patches ?

Thanks
howardS

Re: Best organ patches anybody ? MossyZombie B3 / B4real

Post by howardS »

I think there is a problem using these Fantom based organ song files as they use RPS to turn the various effects on and off such as chorus and the leslie. In addition, each drawbar is on it's own midi channel so I think you would need your controller to transmit on many channels. That said, I think someone did the work to convert B4Real to the SonicCell and posted it on the Yahoo SonicCell User Group. I think you will find more discussion on this over there as well.
jerkijer

Post by jerkijer »

Thanks ;)
howardS

Post by howardS »

No problem, jerkijer.
carpenzano

Post by carpenzano »

howardS wrote: 13:57, 10 October 2012 I think there is a problem using these Fantom based organ song files as they use RPS to turn the various effects on and off such as chorus and the leslie. In addition, each drawbar is on it's own midi channel so I think you would need your controller to transmit on many channels. That said, I think someone did the work to convert B4Real to the SonicCell and posted it on the Yahoo SonicCell User Group. I think you will find more discussion on this over there as well.
The Yahoo SonicCell User Group has been closed. Does anyone know where I can find the conversion of B4Real to SonicCell?
Many thanks