Sonic Cell Editor v1.20 menu display question

Forum for SonicCell
vsyn7425

Sonic Cell Editor v1.20 menu display question

Post by vsyn7425 »

I've been thinking about buying a Sonic Cell so have been seeing what the software editor is like to get to grips with it's capabilities. I first started using the editor v1.10 and noticed there are some differences between that version and version 1.20. I'm especially interested in what's shown in the Patch and Performance Name boxes that appear in v1.20 when you press the Perform List and Patch List buttons. Having not got a Sonic Cell it would be interesting to know before purchase what the dropdown menus contain when a Sonic Cell is connected.

If someone could let me know or possibly attach pictures the help will be gratefully received. Thanks in advance.
vsyn7425

Re: Sonic Cell Editor v1.20 menu display question

Post by vsyn7425 »

Having taken the plunge and bought a Sonic Cell 1.20 I was pleasantly surprised that the selection of patches has been made a lot easier in the Roland Sonic Cell editor v1.20. The patches can now be stepped through one by one without having to confirm the selection, so previewing them is a lot less tiresome than previously. The settings of the patch are not updated in the editor until the dialog box is closed, which is good news when previewing patches.