RD-700GX Audio Demos

Forum for RD-700GX, RD-700NX and RD-800
V-CeeOh

RD-700GX Audio Demos

Post by V-CeeOh »

Hi All

Like I promised , here are the RD-700GX demos.These are "raw" 44.1/16-bit WAVs taken from the RD-700GX output into an UA-25 input without any further processing (recorded on Sonar LE). You'll here some buzzing in some low volume/silent parts. I think this is due to some electric interferance in the recording place (or maybe a defective UA). For what's important, I can assure you the RD-700GX sound is cristal clear.

The demos are the actual internal DEMOS. I'll try to record some Wavs with me playing some of my favorite patches if I have the time in the future.

Also, I'll leave my oppinion about the RD for later, I still want to check some things. However, one thing I must say : This "Ivory-Feel" keyboard is absolute awsome and I can't wait to get it on my G ;-)

Here are the links :

Autumm Morning

Fond Farewell

Macho Blues

RD-700GX Tone Preview

Enjoy :-)
madAhorn

Re: RD-700GX Audio Demos

Post by madAhorn »

The Piano's sound awesome! I hope they are this good on the G.

The horns sound pretty good.

The Rhodes....uh oh...I am afraid!
Not sounding very good in these demo's either.

Should I cancel my ARX-02 order?

The Rhodes on the this demo...
http://www.e-muzyk.net.pl/content/view/493/81/
sound pretty great, though...
madAhorn

Post by madAhorn »

Thanks for the Demo's!

I can't wait 'till you put your own here...

I would like to hear the ARX rhodes and Wurly as well as some FM.
barrail

Post by barrail »

Thank you V-CeeOh !!

Agree with MadaHorn about the Rhodes sounds (very strange choice from Adrian Scott to take this sound ??).
The drums kits sounds awesome !!!! Hope that they'll be in the G and not only with ARX 01.
Parsifal

Post by Parsifal »

The acoustic piano sounds very "yammie-ish". Don't get me wrong, it sounds better than any Yamaha piano sound, I just can't stand Yamaha pianos (not even real acoustic ones).
To be honest, I prefer the ultimate grand - sounds more classy. By the way - is any relationship between the "Superior grand" from the RD700SX, the SRX-11 and the GX piano? I'd be happy to know about.