Fantom G sounds

Forum for Fantom-G6/7/8
lelo

Fantom G sounds

Post by lelo »

I couldn't log onto the fantom G forum to ask this request.
so i will ask it here. I read they were not through with the
deisghn or software of the fantom G, i just have a request.
please have more current drum sounds in the "G" What iam looking for is "Dirty South style drum kits" that's claps,finger snaps, layerd snares,Booming kicks,tight kicks. Also Hip Hop
drum Kits,vinyl samples. There is a sight called P5audio,they can give you some examples of what iam talking about.
Artemiy
Site Admin

Re: Fantom G sounds

Post by Artemiy »

I couldn't log onto the fantom G forum to ask this request.
What Fantom-G forum?
rogerp1

Post by rogerp1 »

You know...FantomGized...run by some bloke who calls himself Bartemioni :)
Septimo

Post by Septimo »

Dude....You have to make your own dirty south or Hip hop Drums...they can give you the basics, but chances are it was a japanese guy with very little know how of hip hop drums giving you a stock patch so you can get thet Idea, and it might work in certain situations, but if you want those sounds specifically you'll have to layer and tweak them as they are already in there for you in waveforms but you'll have to layer and tweak them with others to achieve this sound you are looking for....No one in that industry uses stock drums for their Hip hop traks so don't wish that for the next gen...You'll probably be able to do something with some stock drum patches but mainly you'll have to take a sunday afternoon with no music in mind and a few beers and just work on building drums.... All drums you hear out there are a combination of these waves, not a specific wave and that's it...unless you create it(Tweak and layer) and resample it as a single wave...And I'm sure anything you hear out there as a single wave started off as combination of waves...
lelo

Post by lelo »

Thanks Sept, Since they made other drum card libraries, i thought i would ask. Iam not that good at sampling,but would,nt mind learnibg how to do it on the fantom G when it
comes out and Artemio i ment the fantom g thread that's all ready started. People are kinda rough in there. I did not want to start another thread, when i logged on and went to that Fantom G thread already posted,i tried to comment in there but it would make me log on again as if i didn't log on at all.
V-CeeOh

Post by V-CeeOh »

People are kinda rough in there.
Were did that happen? I've been following closely over there and only see fare discussion.