Fantom G : news demos ????

Forum for Fantom-G6/7/8
Twinton

Fantom G : news demos ????

Post by Twinton »

Please, Mr ROLAND....
How long do we have to waiting for other demos (audio and video) of Fantom G ?
What we have now is a little shorty......
Thanks to read this ! ;)
GregC

Re: Fantom G : news demos ????

Post by GregC »

soon

:D
Twinton

Post by Twinton »

I really hope ! ;)
Danielo_

DEMOS

Post by Danielo_ »

I agree with you. When????
Septimo

Post by Septimo »

You'll get demos when you purchase one..;)
cuborg

Post by cuborg »

Twinton

Post by Twinton »

Yessss....., so co...!! ....heu, so funny Cuborg !!!!
PauloF

Post by PauloF »

I want that G !!!! ;-))))
lelo

Post by lelo »

Cuborg

I actually fell for it.I was really looking foward in seeing a new video of the Fantom G,that was cold blooded.Iam a Little desperate.I look at this site everyday,hopeing for some new updates on the Fantom G,I was on youtube looking at a Korg M3 being work out at this years 2008 Namm, they have since then added some up dates and hundreds of free sounds,a discount on the price as well.They must be preparing for the Fantom G. cause the M3 came out last year.they had a couple of guys play the M3,one guy sequenced his back round music on the M3 then play along with it,i thought it was very entertaining and the other guy solo a lead patch and played
Rhodes sound which wasn't as bbad either. I have not given up on Roland,just tired of waiting to see whats next for the Fantom G. I know Roland is trying to get it right,i just thought when you bring something out to this years Namm,that it was already ready to go,instead they pulled out a proto-type.I don't know but at those car shows,when you hear the word proto-type,that means that they showing everyone what direction that car company is headed or you may see a car simular like it in the near future or you might not see it at all.
Well,Iam hopeing for the best from Roland anyway.
2TIM316

Post by 2TIM316 »

This is classic Roland: Show a new piece at NAMM, then months go by with no news from the company - no demos, no videos, no blogs, no nothing. Amazing in this day and age. Yamaha and Korg reps are regular participants in their forums. With most of their major new gear releases we get new demo sounds and videos regularly leading up to the actual release of the product. Not so with Roland.

lelo - I wouldn't blame you for purchasing a Korg M3. Roland deserves to lose the sale by not providing interested customers with current marketing materials.

And what about this new company-sponsored Fantom site? What a joke! Same absence of anything new since the first day of the NAMM show.

C'mon Roland, get it together!