Fantom G v Kronos

Forum for Fantom-G6/7/8
Quinnx.

Re: Fantom G v Kronos

Post by Quinnx. »

V-Synth XT is a great! addition to any setup..
But the more i think about it the more i feel that for the serious musician, a workstation is more about being able to take your music on the road with ease and as little hardware as possible, where as for music production in your home/studio the computer is your friend.
apex

Post by apex »

Quinnx. wrote:V-Synth XT is a great! addition to any setup..
But the more i think about it the more i feel that for the serious musician, a workstation is more about being able to take your music on the road with ease and as little hardware as possible, where as for music production in your home/studio the computer is your friend.
that kinda does make sense Q... but at the same time what's the need of a workstation when all you do is play live with it?

but then on the other hand... (if I'm thinking the way I think you're thinking...) it makes perfect sense.
Mystic38

Post by Mystic38 »

this is it in spades...

A workstation gives you that computer free portability for what you do in the studio.. and this is something i cannot (or mebbe won't) do without..

in that sense, the kronos simply allows you to take some "vst" with you along the way...

Quinnx. wrote:V-Synth XT is a great! addition to any setup..