Naming Rhythm Patterns.

Forum for Fantom-G6/7/8
Pianero

Naming Rhythm Patterns.

Post by Pianero »

Hello All,

I've been looking on the internet and on the board for an issue I'm having with my Fantom G. I made some rhythm patterns and and assigned them to an empty Rhythm Pattern Set. When I save the Rhythm pattern, and I give it a name, the name is not registered, but the phrases do. For Example, I saved Rhythm pattern number 49 ( ) which was empty and wrote JC POP, after hitting OK to Write, it stils says Rhythm 49( ). Am I doing something wrong or is there something wrong with my keyboard?

One more thing, I made the phrases using my ARX-01.
lazuriz

Re: Naming Rhythm Patterns.

Post by lazuriz »

I am having the same issue naming Rhythm Pattern Sets. I made a Rhythm PTN, I can save it but cannot give it name or Title.
I have the FG Live project folder loaded. I thought it may be an issue a file or folder being read only and have made sure there are no read only files in the project folder.
If i open a New blank project, I can save Rhythm Pattern Names.
Samples 100% Free
User space is 11mb Free

Hope someone can help.
Thanks,
Steve
timbilfed

Post by timbilfed »

Hi.There is such problem.These are glitches Roland.It can be corrected.Creat New Project(FantomG001).Create and write 048 set pattern( the empty).Utility File/project FantomG001/SEQ/RHY048.BIN /COPY/BACK TO YOUR Project /SEQ/EXECUTE/LOAD YOUR PROJECT / CREAT AND RENAMED YOUR 048 RHYTHM SET.
timbilfed Posts: 11Joined: 09:07, 9 March 2011
lazuriz

Post by lazuriz »

Thanks Timbilfed. Copying worked perfectly.