Fantom-G files for setting Integra-7 expansions

Forum for Fantom-G6/7/8
JunoJohn

Fantom-G files for setting Integra-7 expansions

Post by JunoJohn »

Here are some files I made to help control my Integra-7 from my Fantom-G6. Maybe you guys will find them useful.

0001.SVP is a Fantom-G Phrase that transmits the SysEx telling the Integra-7 which expansions to load. Put it in your Project/SEQ/PHS folder. You may need to rename it with a more appropriate number for your Phrase List.

0001.SVP is merely a template. You need to edit that Phrase so that it sends the correct SysEx for the expansions you wish to load.

BANK0001.TXT is a "cheat sheet" text file for your Favorites. It provides a guide for editing the above Phrase. Put it in your Project/PNL folder. You may need to rename it with a more appropriate number for your Favorites.

(Alternatively, you may place it in your IMPORT folder and then import into whichever Projects you wish.)

BANK0002.TXT is just a shorter version of BANK0001.TXT. You won't need to scroll in the Favorites window.

Many thanks to PauloF for cracking the code that makes this possible.

When you download the following file and unzip (decompress) it, you will get a folder called Set Expansions. The above files will be in that folder.
Set Expansions.zip
(1.32 KiB) Downloaded 289 times
MrSteveVee

Re: Fantom-G files for setting Integra-7 expansions

Post by MrSteveVee »

That’s a real nice gesture John. I do not personally own an Integra but I am sure the guys that do will be delighted

Regards

Steve V
anevans62

Re: Fantom-G files for setting Integra-7 expansions

Post by anevans62 »

Hi Juno John can you please tell me what settings i need to have so my G7 can talk to my integra?
Cheers Adrian