Fantom G6 changing tempo when i change patches (favorites)

Forum for Fantom-G6/7/8
gcenser

Fantom G6 changing tempo when i change patches (favorites)

Post by gcenser »

I have samples across my pads sync'ing to tempo 115. I am playing 2 single patches on the keyboard accessed thru the favorites. when i change to one of them (937 brass stack), the tempo changes to 120. where do i disable that at the patch level? i want to stay at the tempo I have already set.
Thanks in advance for the help.
gcenser

Re: Fantom G6 changing tempo when i change patches (favorite

Post by gcenser »

thanks for all the help (I say this sarcastically). This is the 4th time in the 3 years I have had the Fantom G that I have needed help, and none of the youtube videos or google help topics covered my problem. I was assured when I bought Roland that the support system, especially in this forum, was superior to any other. It hasn't been to me. as usual, i found a workaround which is not ideal, but which I will have to deal with thanks to the lack of help.
I appreciate it.
gcenser

Post by gcenser »

and also, in all fairness, to my lack of experience in using this type of keyboard.
piaknowguy

Post by piaknowguy »

Glad we were able to help! (I say this sarcastically).
tranztek

Post by tranztek »

In System set the tempo to SYS rather than temp, that way the tempo would not change at all.
gcenser

Post by gcenser »

thank you tranztek, you are the first person here in my experience who has actually helped me. i sincerely appreciate your response, given my complaining above. and to piaknowguy, well done. that was well deserved on my part. i let my frustration get the best of me.
tranztek

Post by tranztek »

Not a problem. Always pleased to help figure things out, (even when I dont know)!