piano sample projects

Forum for Fantom-G6/7/8
booyakasha12

piano sample projects

Post by booyakasha12 »

Any of you that had G's around 2009 still have some of the shared piano multisample projects that were floating around on this forum? Seems like there are some older posts of some sharing of some nicer acoustic piano's that were better than the internal G's.
MrSteveVee

Re: piano sample projects

Post by MrSteveVee »

You may be speaking about the Fantom G Patch Archive site

http://fantomg.navarin.de/

On the right hand column at the top there is a link that states "All Patches". Click that and you can download a ZIP of all the patches, there are twenty piano patches in the list I believe

Steve
booyakasha12

Re: piano sample projects

Post by booyakasha12 »

yep, I know of that.. I was looking through old posts where some people uploaded some new multisampled pianos. Just curious if there were any decent one's floating around anyone has made outside of the G that wanted to share.

BoricuaRoland » 13:44, 10 May 2009
This is a new Ac. Piano multisample. ITS NOT FROM FANX!!! This piano was sampled from a real grand piano. Only 29 notes were sampled and they were 4 layers made.The piano is not that perfect but it sound very good. They are 2 pianos, one with hammer action off notes and one with out them. It took a long time to finish this but its worth it. You need a minimun of 512mb of Fant