fantom g8 problem loading 1.5

Forum for Fantom-G6/7/8
albin

fantom g8 problem loading 1.5

Post by albin »

i need help ; i loaded the version 1.5 but i deed a mistake ! i forgot to ,,back up the internal project" before ; everything is like before : no new patches or live sets ; what can i do to ? factory reset or load again the 1.5 file ? thanks a lot
MrSteveVee

Re: fantom g8 problem loading 1.5

Post by MrSteveVee »

Oh dear! I sincerely hope that you did a backup at some point to a USB drive. If you have wiped out the internal project there is not a lot you can do as far as I am aware. A factory reset or re-load of 1.5 will not restore your own patches as they need to be saved somewhere to be restored from.

Hope you find a backup

Steve V
albin

Post by albin »

thanks for help ; i don't have my own new patches ; just the factory patches and live sets witch seems to be there like before ; so , what do you think must be done now ? thanks again
MrSteveVee

Post by MrSteveVee »

Hi, Albin. I'm not sure that I understand what your problem is. After an update I personally always do a factory reset before I re-load anything that I need. If you are asking what's new in 1.5 I suggest that you look at the Roland site where you downloaded the update to see what bug fixes and improvements were made.

Steve V