Loading projects

Forum for Fantom-G6/7/8
marka341959

Loading projects

Post by marka341959 »

Is there a way to load more than one project at a time?.I purchased some third party sound packs and each has very usable sounds that I would like to use but as of right now I have to choose one or the other.Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Leh173

Re: Loading projects

Post by Leh173 »

You can only open 1 project at a time.

If they are just patches you want to copy you can copy them between projects using the Fantom Librarian. If they are patches using mulitsamples it's much harder. You can copy the patches between projects and Import the samples from one project to another, but you have to recreate the multisample file that links the samples to patch by hand. It's a pain and time consuming, but can be done.
marka341959

Post by marka341959 »

Thanks,I want to copy patches from on G pack to another.I'm having a problem downloading the librarian,it downloads but when I try to open it I get the message windows is having a problem..Is there an earlier version I can download?
Leh173

Post by Leh173 »

Sorry I don't run windows, so can't help with that, but you could check Rolands support documents to see if there is a version of the librarian specific to your version of windows.