Q on Reverb Effect ARX-02 E-Piano not initially active

Forum for Fantom-G6/7/8
VintageOrganPlayer

Q on Reverb Effect ARX-02 E-Piano not initially active

Post by VintageOrganPlayer »

Hello!
i´m using the ARX-02 recently and have e.g. summer-tine 13in use

in the Part view tab EXP 1 -> Output/EFX volume level is set to 127 & EFX1/2 send to 0.
then switching by the switch "Effects(Routing)" left side of the scrreen i select top row in the screen EXp 1 & see some live set routing structure (master/Chorus&Reverb)
Master is set 100, chorus=0+off reverb is set to 30 -> "SRV Hall" -> Out 100 which means i can hear a certain amount of reverb why i change the volume in level (30 or else)

When i initially select the live set with the E-Piano only the reverb is not noriceable (as it would be set to 0) but in the setting it is 30. when i change to 29 or 31 or back to 30 then i can hear the reverb amount as i wanted to have! but not when loading live set#2 initially. I need to change the value first which is difficult when operating live on stage.

Am i doing something wrong here or is this a "known bug"?
(the behaviour is on all e-piano ARX -02 sounds - doesnt matter which one i save)

Many thnks for advise/help.
KR Tom.
Saxifraga

Re: Q on Reverb Effect ARX-02 E-Piano not initially active

Post by Saxifraga »

Yeah. I noticed that too. The Effects routing between ARX cards and the rest of the machine is independent from each other and can't be saved it seems. After every boot of the FG I have to reajust the effects send parameters. Have not found a way to save them.
Have not used them in a studio or live set so far. I will try out the behaviour in the next days.