B4Real 8.0 Hammond B3 Emulator Full Release SVQs and LIBRARI

Forum for Fantom-S/S88, Fantom-X6/7/8, Fantom-XR and Fantom-Xa
javaj_

any change of getting this in Sonic Cell format

Post by javaj_ »

I know I can't load the fantom files in the Sonic Cell editor/librarian. Is there any way of getting the values for all cells and I can manually re-create this (if that is even possible).
javaj_

Re: B4Real 8.0 Hammond B3 Emulator Full Release SVQs and LIB

Post by javaj_ »

Hi guys,
I have been able to get most of this converted into the Sonic Cell. I used the Fantom tools to export to SMF and then imported it into the SC librarian. Then had to do some stuff to get it to load into the SC. Luckily I mapped out the waveforms between the SC and other SRX and Fantom's and was able to modify the waveforms to match the SC.
1 issue is the waveform used for the leakage patch. I don't have that one but would like to hear a raw sample of it and see if it may be labeled as something else (or can be substitued)- could someone record the raw waveform and post it on the Sonic Cell Yahoo User group?
Secondly, the performances don't work. Would anyone be able to do screenshots of the Fantom Editor screens for the perofmrances and post them- I think I can convert this over - currently the performances don't work properly but if I map each patch to a channel, I can get it working (but not the way it was programmed).
Thanks
J
http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/soniccell/
tops

rps on fantom-s

Post by tops »

I loaded the emulator onto the internal memory via the previously posted 103205-INT_B4R8.SVQ file but could not get the rps function to work on my fantom-s. any advice?thx
V-CeeOh

Post by V-CeeOh »

tops
Welcome to the Clan.
Please DO NOT double post here. Just wait for someone to answer or start your own thread at the proper section.
I've deleted your post in the other thread.
Thank you
tops

performance list

Post by tops »

sorry.
the settings (santana etc) also appear as performance layers in perf list but it's not generating any sound, but only works thru selecting the song list under sequencer. thanks again.
theryall

A decent Hammond? On the Fantom X?!

Post by theryall »

jcthemc,

Thanks for the work and the emu. I've just bought an X and had experienced sadness at the poor quality of organs in general and Hammonds in particular. I will hopefully figure out getting your sounds into my keyboard tonight and if it goes well will donate to your PayPal account.

Apologies if this is covered elsewhere and is not considered relevant to your thread, but my first cause of upset with the preset Hammonds is that the keyclick occurs with every note not just the first of a seamless sequence. Can this be modified within patch editing?

Thanks again,

Sam.
javaj_

Post by javaj_ »

Wait till you try it tonite- you will love the emulator far more than any internal sound. It even blows away the SRX-07 organs. Definately the only way to get useable B3 sounds out of an Fanotm before jumping to an external unit or vsti like NI's B4.
wmmhicks

how to select the different registrations

Post by wmmhicks »

on my X7, no problem loading the library, and the leslie off/slow/fast is great, but how do I change 'registrations' to the different 'patches' you have listed on the last page of the documentation?
old_sport365

Re: B4Real 8.0 Hammond B3 Emulator Full Release SVQs and LIBRARI

Post by old_sport365 »

This is a long shot, but does any one still have the Hammond B4 Emulator? If so, could they share it?

Thank you.
battlecate

Post by battlecate »

Hello:

I have looked for this download section, mentioned in a previous post. I cannot find this download section. Does anyone have a copy of the file or a link to where it used to be stored.

thanks,
bc
battlecate

Post by battlecate »

I found the file over on the Roland Clan Library page: http://www.rolandclan.com/library/fantom-x/
Direct Link: http://www.rolandclan.com/media/2/B4Real%208.0.zip