Problems with fantom editor rom and patch uploading

Forum for Fantom-S/S88, Fantom-X6/7/8, Fantom-XR and Fantom-Xa
Fladlien

Problems with fantom editor rom and patch uploading

Post by Fladlien »

Ok so I had no problem installing the fantom editor and librarian cd for my PC, but I can't get it to go for my mac. It says that I need to have an OS of 9.0 or higher but I have OSX 10.3, which should work I would think.

Also, as for as getting the patches to upload through USB I am having trouble. I went to get mLo's patches. I connected teh USB and I extracted the midi file. Then I saved it under the file path of ROLAND/SEQ/Song

When I go to my songlist though it is nowhere to be found, but if I look in my folder it is there with a .mid extension. How can I preview these patches?

Thank you for you time.

Hare Krsna
Fladlien

Re: Problems with fantom editor rom and patch uploading

Post by Fladlien »

Well I've been racking my brain trying to make this happen one way or another. Is there some sort of update for teh OSX 10.3 that I could download off of a website so I can use my fantom librarian and editor for my mac or am I just plain out of luck? As for as the USB goes, am I suppose to convert the midi file to some other file extension before I bring it into my fanotm? The instructions given on the front page seem fool proof, and I swear I have followed them to a T, but I am not being able to audition these new patches either way. Any help in this matter would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Hare Krsna
Fladlien

Post by Fladlien »

Well I've been racking my brain trying to make this happen one way or another. Is there some sort of update for teh OSX 10.3 that I could download off of a website so I can use my fantom librarian and editor for my mac or am I just plain out of luck? As for as the USB goes, am I suppose to convert the midi file to some other file extension before I bring it into my fanotm? The instructions given on the front page seem fool proof, and I swear I have followed them to a T, but I am not being able to audition these new patches either way. Any help in this matter would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Hare Krsna
DXNferns

Post by DXNferns »

I'm having the same issue. Any help around?