Performance / Song help needed

Forum for Fantom-S/S88, Fantom-X6/7/8, Fantom-XR and Fantom-Xa
gcoudert67

Performance / Song help needed

Post by gcoudert67 »

Here's my issue: I have set up a Performance with an arpeggiated sound on part 1 and a rhythm pattern, triggered from the keyboard and a pad respectively. I have the Rhythm, Arpeggio and Arpeggio Hold settings (all three are ON) saved as part as the Performance, as you can see in the video (link below) when I switch Performances at the very beginning.
I also have a song linked to this performance (the only data recorded into it is the 112bpm tempo) but whenever I try to save the song, the Rhythm setting goes off. Watch the Rhythm button go off as the save completes. Why is that? I know I am doing something wrong but what is it? Can anybody please help?

http://youtu.be/QVqkLJnk5oA

Thanks!

Gilles
LA Keys

Re: Performance / Song help needed

Post by LA Keys »

gcoudert67 wrote:I also have a song linked to this performance (the only data recorded into it is the 112bpm tempo) but whenever I try to save the song, the Rhythm setting goes off. Watch the Rhythm button go off as the save completes. Why is that? I know I am doing something wrong but what is it? Can anybody please help?
Well, you're not going to like this but NO you're not doing anything wrong. This is a "known bug" with the fantom X: The settings of the rythm button is NOT saved with a song. I've seen that discussed here many years ago and I don't remember reading anyone coming up with a solution for that.

Désolé pour la mauvaise nouvelle monsieur!

LA
gcoudert67

Re: Performance / Song help needed

Post by gcoudert67 »

Merde, alors!