My Fantom-S

Forum for Fantom-S/S88, Fantom-X6/7/8, Fantom-XR and Fantom-Xa
Bruiser

My Fantom-S

Post by Bruiser »

Pretty much an antique, but still makes noise. Tons more capability than the needs of my talents. In my old age, I have kicked the habit of upgrading to the latest and greatest things. A lot like quitting smoking (been there, did that too).
Andy Keys

Re: My Fantom-S

Post by Andy Keys »

Hey Bruiser, I'm still happy with my Fantom X. Now nine years old and counting.
I've seen nothing comparable since that I've felt would be worth the investment of time & money and effort to get to where I am now.
Quinnx.

Post by Quinnx. »

Yeah its a bit like the computer habit.. you gotta kick it sometime...
but its kind like, yeah you could go get the latest greatest pc but if your still doing now what you where doing then, why waste the money? unless you actually have a need to do so. and sometimes you do..
sometimes i dont know which way im going..

still have my x but have the G, and for a good while i moved over to the pc and got the gear to go with it..
Now all of a sudden i find myself back on the G and everything running thru it, and have not switch on the computer in nearly a year,
and now with the likes of NewLife https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXINp-b75Mo
you kinda wonder why did we ever need the pc.. ?

Its like alot of things.. you get drawn up in to the hype and carried along with it and dont take time to learn the power of your gear and if you have too much you get distracted especially by the technology itself rather than just making music.

But heres to a new year of fantomizing

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! 2016
tetetcool

Post by tetetcool »

hi... i have fantom -s also made in japan can i use 220v on this keyboard?the panel say 117v only.. pls reply asap..thnks