Where to get Fantom patches?

Forum for Fantom-S/S88, Fantom-X6/7/8, Fantom-XR and Fantom-Xa
acpittpro

Where to get Fantom patches?

Post by acpittpro »

I have an X7 I just restored and I found the list of patches on this website that are for free. I just tried the Andromeda patches and was blown away at the quality of the sounds. I would like to find more patches.

Also, how do you guys store your patches? From what I can tell, I have to have a separate CF card for every .SVD bank.

Thanks for the help!
ensho

Re: Where to get Fantom patches?

Post by ensho »

Hi acpittpro,

on top of this page you can see a banner that leads you to a website that sells soundpacks from Artemio. The site is a bit confusing, if I remember correctly. Different sound packs and deals, some overlapping sounds from the other. I know it took me a bit to choose the most complete pack to all sounds at once.

The sounds are very good, very much worth the money. Artemio is one of the backbones of all knowledge and communication about the Fantom.
LA Keys

Post by LA Keys »

Have a look at this thread too for some free patches:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=51810

LA
LA Keys

Post by LA Keys »

acpittpro wrote:... Also, how do you guys store your patches? From what I can tell, I have to have a separate CF card for every .SVD bank.
You may also put all the patches on the the same CF card, but in a different directory. Then you rename the directory you want to load to "ROLAND".

For example, have a look at the directory structure of the andromeda patches you have. The top directory is "ROLAND". This is the directory you will rename to say 'andromeda', then once you want to load it you rename it back to "ROLAND".

This is because the fantom X only recognise the "ROLAND" directory (and everything that is under it).

LA