SRX extracted from Integra 7 for FanX

Forum for Fantom-S/S88, Fantom-X6/7/8, Fantom-XR and Fantom-Xa
adriangin

SRX extracted from Integra 7 for FanX

Post by adriangin »

Hey guys,

check out this:
viewtopic.php?f=54&t=52617&p=297185#p297185
If we were to extract the 12 SRX Expansion partials is this of use to anyone?

I don't personally own a XR or FanX, but I hear people still use the X series not the FanG, if this the case let me know and we can work together to extract the material if there is interest?
korg1

Re: SRX extracted from Integra 7 for FanX

Post by korg1 »

i think Integra uses a monolith file for the samples.
Idon't know if this file also contains the program's parameters too .

i have 2srx cards on,but i resampled some srjv patches as well .but it would be great to have all SRX's sounds on fantomx,don't believe it can be done though
apex

Post by apex »

Yes that would be nice
chuck1212

Post by chuck1212 »

Definitely would be cool to have.
epu

Post by epu »

Let's say if this was possible, wouldn't there be a limit on how many patches could be useable at any given time since there is a limit on how many patches can be in a user bank?
Andy Keys

Post by Andy Keys »

epu wrote:Let's say if this was possible, wouldn't there be a limit on how many patches could be useable at any given time since there is a limit on how many patches can be in a user bank?
Yes, you'd be limited to 256 User and 256 Card User Patches at any one time, but having access to such a large bundle of sounds would be great for those of us that still use the Fantom X.

Even if the sounds had to be rebuilt with the internal wavforms from thew Fantom, they would still be a goldmine.
epu

Post by epu »

Andy Keys wrote:Yes, you'd be limited to 256 User and 256 Card User Patches at any one time, but having access to such a large bundle of sounds would be great for those of us that still use the Fantom X.
Does this mean you are limited to 256 sounds on a card total? Or does this mean you can have MANY BANKS on a card, but can only designate one of those banks that will be accessible as the CURRENT card bank?

In other words, could you store a whole bunch of banks on a card? (You'd just be stuck with utilizing 256 of those at any given time?)
Andy Keys

Post by Andy Keys »

Yes, 256 Card Patches (and 64 Card Performances).

For multiple banks on a card, see LA's response here: Confused about CARD BANKS.
myszy

Post by myszy »

I would definitely be interested in such project! But since I’m not na IT guy I wouldn’t be able to support with the samples extractions, but can do some testing when needed :)