new user need help!!!!

Forum for JUNO STAGE
itban_omair

new user need help!!!!

Post by itban_omair »

Hi Frnd, Im new one on this forum. Im playing yamaha psr 1500 arranger keyboard. as i want to keep my psr and want to purchase a workstation. can u pls suggest wheteher juno stage will be good for me or not. does it has sampling option. how will u compare juno stage with korg tr. which one is better. also i wud like to record song on my laptop using keyboard and after some modification i want to copy it back to keyboard. is it possible with juno stage and how does it sounds on playing live on stage!! also like arranger keyboard does it have preset styles or i have to make it?? how many banks are there and can i chnage isounds easily while playing live as i do it in psr 1500??
Im sorrry i asked so many questionS:)
plss help.
thanks alot!!!
Artemiy
Site Admin

Re: new user need help!!!!

Post by Artemiy »

Juno Stage is not a workstation (it has no sequencer) and does not have a sampler (but has a simple audio player). If you need an all-in-one synth, you should have a look at the Juno-G instead: it has a sequencer with audio tracks, a sampler, it can record and process any sound in realtime, like your vocal or guitar, and has a lot of great sounds inside (plus there are many free and commercial libraries for it).