Artemiy
Site Admin

Re: First 24 hrs with Juno Stage

Post by Artemiy »

My pleasure!
vjokela

Post by vjokela »

donutninja wrote: I haven't tried the Librarian software yet, but I looked in the manual, and it seems you can import/export SMF data, or save as a .jel file. Is that the info you were looking for?
For my (short) experience, there is an "Import SMF" -option in the File menu, but after imported a midi file, I can't find it inside the Librarian. It seems to vanish somewhere. If I understood right, the imported midi file should be seen in the User Memory Area window.

Does anybody know, how this Librarian's "Import SMF" function works, or does it work at all?
StudioF

Post by StudioF »

Mine will be here tommorow. i cant wait to play that machine. ( hopefully the postman arrives on time)

StudioF
StudioF

Post by StudioF »

the Juno Stage has arrived on saturday 17:00. I was pretty impressed by the design, the patches, the build quality, the keybed. this synth will be with me for a long time. i did not have the time to play with the editor, but i assume it will be the same as my MC-808's editor. i had fun playing :-)
Overall... a very good affordable synth.
Note: i found the vocoder a bit cheap sounding, i used 2 different mic's. same effect ( phantom powered and dynamic..)
I'm happy with it.

StudioF
A3-jan

Post by A3-jan »

@ donutninja:

I am curious if you can solve the next problem with the liberian software:

When you create a performance with different parts to play and export it like SMF-data before a midifile starts:
When you play the midifile using cubase, sonar ed the right parts are set to be played on the keyboard....BUT!!!
When you play the midifile using the internal songplayer of the Juno-stage those parts aren't set on the keyboard!

Maybe other people also have this problem and solved it??

NB: I am not going to save all those performances in the Juno-stage...would be to many perfomances in use then there is!

greetz
vjokela

Post by vjokela »

vjokela wrote: Does anybody know, how this Librarian's "Import SMF" function works, or does it work at all?
I am quoting my own question, but refering to Sting "I still haven't found what I was looking for".

The Librarian software includes the function "Import SMF". Does anyone know how to import SMF into the Librarian and from there to Juno Stage?