Juno Stage, Sonic Cell, and B4Real files

Forum for JUNO STAGE
LeeRoi

Juno Stage, Sonic Cell, and B4Real files

Post by LeeRoi »

I am a newbie at this business, but I'm very interested in getting the b4real library loaded on my Juno Stage. I've pieced together information from various threads in this and other forums to understand that 1.the Juno Stage built around the Sonic Cell synthesizer; and 2.I need to use the Roland Librarian to set up and transfer the b4real files to the Stage.

However, this is where I'm stumped. I've dowloaded the B4Real 8.0 Sonic Cell.scl file. However, the Juno Librarian doesn't recognize this file type. It's looking for .jel files...

So what do I do? Do I need to convert the scl to a jel file? If so, how do I do that? Am I even on the right track?

Any help would be appreciated; as I said I am a complete newbie at this business, so dumb it down for me!

Thanks,
Lee
Artemiy
Site Admin

Re: Juno Stage, Sonic Cell, and B4Real files

Post by Artemiy »

I moved the topic to the Juno-Stage forum.

As for your problem, the Juno Stage includes the same sound engine as the Sonic Cell, but has a different set of factory waveforms. Thus, the Sonic Cell patches cannot be loaded into it just like that.

We had a patch converter in the works, and if it comes out, you'll see it here as an announcement.
LeeRoi

Juno, B4Real

Post by LeeRoi »

So it sounds like at this point that my only option is to wait for a conversion tool....
Artemiy
Site Admin

Post by Artemiy »

Yes, but we'll try to get it working within a week or two.
LeeRoi

Post by LeeRoi »

Cool!
luke

Post by luke »

As for other patches from Fantom/JunoG series, I used two editors, to match every parameter and that way I could recreate patches on the Juno Stage. I did this 10 times, and got sick of it.

even thought it mostly works, it is a very complex and time consuming way. If I knew there was a patch converter coming, I would probably not have sold the Juno Stage... ..just kidding... would have sold it anyway ;)
LeeRoi

Post by LeeRoi »

Artemiy, whatever happened with the patch converter? I'm sure there are a lot of Stage users that would love to have something like this.

Lee
Frend

Post by Frend »

Потдерживаю просьбу LeeRoi. Artemiy когда будут патчи?
Join to request LeeRoi. Artemiy when will patches?
Artemiy
Site Admin

Post by Artemiy »

Guys, I am sorry, but we didn't have a possibility to finish the converter. We needed to rent a JUNO Stage to finish the waveform map, but never had the possibility to dedicate enough time for this.
jerkijer

Post by jerkijer »

Anyone have a link to the MossyZombie B3 and RealB4 patches for a Sonic Cell pretty please ? :)
Or better/more recent organ patches if you know any ?

Thanks in advance.