JUNO-STAGE MIDNAM file for Pro Tools Patch Names

Forum for JUNO STAGE
joehosefat

JUNO-STAGE MIDNAM file for Pro Tools Patch Names

Post by joehosefat »

Aloha,

I was looking for the patch names for my new JUNO-STAGE in Pro Tools and couldn't find them, so I created a MIDNAM set - this also has my SRX cards embedded, but feel free to edit to your liking using Cherry Picker (or to save for a different DAW software). Goes in /Library/Audio/MIDI Patch Names/Digidesign/Roland folder on your boot drive for Mac. The GM is a little helter skelter, but all patches seem to work, and also the Performance selection (haven't figured out how to change the mode remotely yet - any ideas?). Anyone who can work up a cleaner GM set, let me know!
samny

Re: JUNO-STAGE MIDNAM file for Pro Tools Patch Names

Post by samny »

Hi. You posted the MIDNAM file for the Juno Stage and I was going to try it this week but for some reason "attachments are temporarily disabled" before I downloaded it. If you can, do you mind emailing it to me at:

selltojeff@earthlink.net

Thanks a lot. I'll let you know how it works.
Swdrasta

Post by Swdrasta »

Greetings, would you possibly have and be willing to share the midnam for the Roland Juno Stage?

Thanks
Swdrasta

Post by Swdrasta »

Greetings, would you possibly have and be willing to share the midnam for the Roland Juno Stage?

Thanks
joehosefat

Post by joehosefat »

Aloha, Artemiy indicated he would find and restore the original attachment. Keep an eye out for it.
Artemiy
Site Admin

Post by Artemiy »

Unfortunately I must say that I can't find it in the last backup that we made... :-(
suezproject

Post by suezproject »

I have downloaded it from Roland site