nguyenbaolinh

When will we see XVpatches converted to JS

Post by nguyenbaolinh »

When will we see XVpatches converted to JS
wladymeer

Re: When will we see XVpatches converted to JS

Post by wladymeer »

I second that :(

Or at least is there some way to trick computer so that we can at least access to Juno-G/Fantom X editor with Juno Stage pluged in so that we can manually edit and save patches we want to?
Mystic38

Post by Mystic38 »

i dont think you will..
the fantom x and juno G had the same sound engine.. the stage is derived from the Fantom G so it is structurally different...
hstudio

Post by hstudio »

Mistic38, you are mistaken .... the juno stage has the same structure of patches juno g, fantom x sonic cell and only changes the numbering of the waveforms until the list is the same ... I loaded the bank of the sonic cell xv pro juno stage and only changed to correct waveform. It worked perfectly.
hstudio

Post by hstudio »

I forgot to explain how to ... Install the sonic cell librarian and open it by configuring the program with the inputs and outputs midi juno stage connected.
Open the file on page xv of the roland sonic cell clan library, click on the juno stage, you will see that the juno stage accept patches, but with the initial waveforms exchanged .... print the list of waveform sonic cell and patch edit the juno stage switch numbers equivalent to the sounds of the original waveform sonic cell stage in juno ... Example, the same waveform of the sonic cell number 663 in the juno stage is number 693, just change one by one in each patch, takes work but it works,
Hugs