Best live keyboard - Juno stage or fantom G7?

Forum for JUNO STAGE
moogos

Best live keyboard - Juno stage or fantom G7?

Post by moogos »

Hi all,
I need a keyboard that sounds awesome and has lots of lead synth, choir, piano and string sounds for a symphonic metal band. We are doing an Australian tour and and am asking which synth (Juno Stage or Fantom G7) would do the best job. The fantom is $1,200 more than the stage and I have to get it from the US. I wont use a lot of the bells and whistles on it, but have heard great things mostly whereas the Juno has received VERY mixed reviews.
Any help here would be greatly appreciated.
Dave
donutninja

Re: Best live keyboard - Juno stage or fantom G7?

Post by donutninja »

I've never had a problem with my Stage. The internal sounds are great, the keybed is excellent, and the two SRX expansion slots let you tailor your sounds to any specific needs. I've played in a variety of cover bands, and a synth heavy original band with this board, and have never had any problems.

Of course the G is much more powerful, but if you're more worried about playing it than having a studio at your fingertips, the Stage does a great job.
donutninja

Post by donutninja »

moogos

Post by moogos »

Thanks mate. I really appreciate your post. I just bought the SRX 07 and the Juno Stage will be here by the end of the week.
Your advice helped so thank you.
Dave
moogos

Post by moogos »

Thanks mate. I really appreciate your post. I just bought the SRX 07 and the Juno Stage will be here by the end of the week.
Your advice helped so thank you.
Dave
donutninja

Post by donutninja »

Did the Stage arrive safely?
moogos

Post by moogos »

Hey,
Am still waiting. Should be here in 2 days. However, my new SRX 6 and SRX 7 expansion cards have arrived ahead of time.
Cant wait.
dave