Gig Bag for Juno Stage

Forum for JUNO STAGE
donutninja

Gig Bag for Juno Stage

Post by donutninja »

Does anyone have a recommendation on a bag/soft case that's a good fit for the Stage? Everything seems too bulky, or not quite long enough.

Thanks!
muzicmaken

Re: Gig Bag for Juno Stage

Post by muzicmaken »

very true, I bought the SKB-KB76 76-Key Keyboard Bag with wheels and thick padding and it is a very tight squeeze....If it didn't have the wheels and the extra foam that covers the wheel wells, it would would fit perfect....

Ken
donutninja

Post by donutninja »

Thanks, I was wondering if it could be stuffed into one of those.
muzicmaken

Post by muzicmaken »

IT does fit but it is very very tight, I'm planing on trying to shave off about a 1/2 to and inch of the foam that covers the wheel wells on the inside, (It's juat a pice of foam that lays inside) and I think it will be ok then. It's very padded so it is a good case..

I've also looked at AT cases offered on eBay and one that looks decent is for about $129 and free shipping:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... K:MEWAX:IT

Ken
banzai142001

Post by banzai142001 »

I got the Gator Case GK-76 (with wheels), there is also the Gator GKB-76 (no wheels). Pretty good fit.
muzicmaken

Post by muzicmaken »

banzai142001 I like that case...much better than the SBK I purchased...Looks Like I will buy one of those...and use the SBK for my Juno D or the Kork PS60...THanks for the nfo on that one!!!

Ken
Hyper285

Post by Hyper285 »

Hi I ahe found that the bag I had which was for my Nord 88 is perfect has storage and wheels but is a bit bulky -chris
donutninja

Post by donutninja »

I bought the SKB and took out that foam that covered the wheels. It's a PERFECT fit without that in there, and I got the case for $79. Can't beat that!
francoran

Post by francoran »

Sorry if I relaunch this 3d after two years!
I bought this SBK case, too and I find it very much noisy when I carry it with its wheels on the road. It's almost embarrassing lookind at people turning their heads to see what is going on. Believe me I never saw a trolley as noisy as that one! Didn't you?
I'm plannig to see if I could change the wheels with others less noisy, I will contact some experts nearby where I live.
DoctorG

Post by DoctorG »

I got a bag from Roland, perfect for the Stage. Its light weight but robust that comes with spacers and an integral holder for any pedals and a usefully BIG outer pocket for power supplies, sheet music, headphones etc. Cost around $100. Its not as padded as I had hoped, so I certainly wouldn't allow an airline loose with it, but for getting to a gig and back safely, so far no problems.
MartyM

Post by MartyM »

DoctorG wrote:I got a bag from Roland, perfect for the Stage. Its light weight but robust that comes with spacers and an integral holder for any pedals and a usefully BIG outer pocket for power supplies, sheet music, headphones etc. Cost around $100. Its not as padded as I had hoped, so I certainly wouldn't allow an airline loose with it, but for getting to a gig and back safely, so far no problems.
I got the same one, Roland XXX76 something !
It's not a bad one though I will add some extra sheets of "keyboard flightcase foam" that I have
around, just to protect the top face a bit more - velcro'd to the inside of the bag.

MM.