LoFi - Telephone effect

Forum for JUNO STAGE
Mizarsix

LoFi - Telephone effect

Post by Mizarsix »

Hi all...

I'm new to this forum, and the following question would be the reason I joined. I have yet to find a way to route the microphone input through the effects on the Juno Stage, with the exception of the miriad of reverbs readily available. It seems a waste to have this wonderful "telephone" effect, and not be able to speak through it like a real telephone. Wouldn't that be the general reason for having this effect on the keyboard at all? Maybe it's simple, and I'm missing something, but I've scoured the manual and have found no easy fix. Any suggestions?

Mizarsix
theboythatdrums

Re: LoFi - Telephone effect

Post by theboythatdrums »

i'm still waiting on the delivery of mine but i believe there is a way to layer on top of the vocoder, but i haven't been able to play around yet
muzikman2008

Re: LoFi - Telephone effect

Post by muzikman2008 »

The microphone can only use the reverb in the system settings, a shame really... it is dedicated to the Mic input and has limited adjustability, the delay for instance has no feedback control which i find odd... so i use the mic input only for Vocoder.

I see why they use a dedicated FX section for the Mic input, to save resources on CPU etc, but a better spec of FX would have been nice.

As for the vocoder... its "ok" but again limited, and stuck with what FX they give you for the few patches available.