Control pedal/breath type assigning

Forum for JUNO STAGE
malish100

Control pedal/breath type assigning

Post by malish100 »

Hi,

I have a question regarding the control pedal. I currently have it assigned to the breath type (controller 02). This seems to control different parameters in each patch, for example, it adds/subtracts some pipes from some of the church organ sounds, it controls the cutoff on some synth sounds, it turns the rotary speaker simulation on/off in hammond type patches. How can I change what the breath control affects? I would particularly like to do two things:

1) Assign it to control volume in some user patches so that I could set up a performance of, for example, piano and strings, and use the control pedal to control the volume of only the string patch to facilitate crescendi/diminuendi whilst the piano stays at a constant level.

2) Assign it to the rotary speaker simulation on/off. Some of the patches are already assigned this way, for example, 'Perc Organ'. However, in some organ sounds it controls other effects, or adds drawbars, or does sometimes does nothing. I know the manual explains how to assign it to S1/S2, but I usually use those to turn on/off a part number, so I would like to assign it to the control pedal if possible.

Many thanks