Juno stage-keys playing double notes

Forum for JUNO STAGE
dijreedoo

Juno stage-keys playing double notes

Post by dijreedoo »

Had my stage now for about 5 months - when I came to play it today the keys were playing 'double' - hitting one key but getting two sounds - any ideas why this has started happening and how it can be resolved?
commando

Re: Juno stage-keys playing double notes

Post by commando »

Does this happen will most patches/performances? When you say 'double', does this mean that pressing any key once will produce a sound as if you has hit the key twice? Or are you hearing an echo-type sound?
It might be worth simply doing a factory reset i.e. - Menu - 4. Utility - Factory Reset. Back up first, of course. Keep us posted.
PauloF

Re: Juno stage-keys playing double notes

Post by PauloF »

commando wrote:Does this happen will most patches/performances? When you say 'double', does this mean that pressing any key once will produce a sound as if you has hit the key twice? Or are you hearing an echo-type sound?
It might be worth simply doing a factory reset i.e. - Menu - 4. Utility - Factory Reset. Back up first, of course. Keep us posted.
As commando already asked :
1- Are you hearing two notes ?
2-or the same note twice with a gap in time ?

If the answer is yes to the second one, I'll ask: do you have your Di connected to a DAW, or that happens while it is not connected to The computer?