Forum for JUNO STAGE
deepak

juno stage keyboard

Post by deepak »

can i get juno stage update for my key board. how/
howardS

Re: juno stage keyboard

Post by howardS »

What update? I don't think there was one for the stage. I just checked on Rolandus.com but couldn't see one.
PauloF

Post by PauloF »

howardS wrote:What update? I don't think there was one for the stage. I just checked on Rolandus.com but couldn't see one.
Howard is correct! There is no update for the Stage, and most probably never will...
howardS

Post by howardS »

Thanks, PauloF!
Martijn

Post by Martijn »

No update indeed.

...which is a shame because of some minor bugs in the current software and because you can't set PRO EDIT as default patch editing mode.
PauloF

Post by PauloF »

Martijn wrote:No update indeed.

...which is a shame because of some minor bugs in the current software and because you can't set PRO EDIT as default patch editing mode.
Of course this is a matter of opinion, but doesn't seem logical to me to have the PRO EDIT mode as default when starting up...
These boards are made to play right from the box, so a PLAY mode is always default
Martijn

Post by Martijn »

That is not what it says in my message! I meant the option to set (as in a system parameter) PRO EDIT as default patch editing mode, not as startup mode, that would make no sense. I just hate to have to push an extra button every time I want to edit a patch, that's all.
PauloF

Post by PauloF »

Martijn wrote:That is not what it says in my message! I meant the option to set (as in a system parameter) PRO EDIT as default patch editing mode, not as startup mode, that would make no sense. I just hate to have to push an extra button every time I want to edit a patch, that's all.
You're right! My misread
Cheers