stereo out problem juno stage

Forum for JUNO STAGE
fourbagsfull

stereo out problem juno stage

Post by fourbagsfull »

hello there, i wonder if anyone can help me

When i plug my juno stage in using both channels only the left channel works, if i plug the right channel in on its own then it works fine so the channel is obviously working, if i then also connect the left channel up it comes through but very low, my other keyboards work fine in stereo but the juno acts differently, is there a fault somewhere..
S-E-A

Re: stereo out problem juno stage

Post by S-E-A »

What type of cables are you using, standard tip/screen type jacks, or tip/ring/screen (stereo) type jacks?
fourbagsfull

Post by fourbagsfull »

thanks for replying s e a, they are mono jacks, i have just tried a pair of headphones in the headphone socket and there is only sound in one ear, i bought the juno stage second hand and i am wondering if there may be a problem with playing it in stereo
S-E-A

Post by S-E-A »

bugger..

I've recently bought one second hand via ebay. It had a damaged volume control, this I've replaced, and the Juno is now perfectly serviceable.

Wondering if yours has a similar problem, especially as it also seem to be effecting the phones output.

Wasn't too difficult to do, but I am used to dealing with electronics. If you aren't, any competent TV / Hi-Fi repair person should be able to deal with it.
fourbagsfull

Post by fourbagsfull »

thanks s e a, i also bought mine recently from ebay, i will see if anyone i no can have a look at it for me, and i will pass on your advice to them, thanks again, cheers!!!!