Easy recording "scratch pad" on STAGE

Forum for JUNO STAGE
flyingace

Easy recording "scratch pad" on STAGE

Post by flyingace »

The only thing I miss from the Juno Di and the Jupiter 80 on the Stage is Air Recorder with the wireless adapter. Oh how I wish they would have added that functionality before they discontinued it!!

IS there an easy way to get the keyboard recorded, simple single track, to an iPhone for idea purposes only without a ton of wires and interfaces, computers, etc.??

If you've used the wireless adapter or even the onboard recorder on the Jupiter, you know how handy it is to lay down a beat or record a sketch of an idea.

HELP!
flyingace

Re: Easy recording "scratch pad" on STAGE

Post by flyingace »

sorry, just realized I started a thread about it a bit down, but no replies... I'll continue with this new one. If the moderators want to remove one, please removed the older one. Thanks!
flyingace

PROBLEM SOLVED!

Post by flyingace »

I bought a Roland Cube Lite Monitor today that includes an easy two way interface with apps for the iPhone that will allow us to do exactly what we wanted plus be the stereo monitor for the keyboard! It's small, light weight and portable and perfect for in room practicing/playing.

That will free up the M-Audio BX5a monitors we've been using for a set up in the living room with another keyboard to use as our "Grand Piano" in the main room for entertaining.

I wish I'd known about the features of this little monitor they make/made (one guy told me they thought they had discontinued it).
cecchino

Post by cecchino »

But the Cube Lite a is guitar amplifier (with a mono input), isn't it? Or do you refer to some (discontinued) keyb amp? I'm very curious about it (especially about how the Stage sounds through it)!
flyingace

Post by flyingace »

The Cute Lite MONITOR has stereo inputs and 2.1 sound. She will really only use it in her bedroom to practice when not using headphones. The M-Audio BX5as have been a bit overkill for her needs using them at 1/4 volume or lower.
http://www.rolandus.com/products/cube_lite_monitor/
cecchino

Post by cecchino »

Thank you ;)
I was obviously looking at the wrong Roland product.