Import VST plugins into the Juno Stage

Forum for JUNO STAGE
Zosti

Import VST plugins into the Juno Stage

Post by Zosti »

Hi everyone! I wanted to know if there is a way to convert VST plugins into patches that you can play with the Juno Stage without keeping PC connected. Can anyone help me? Thanks
cecchino

Re: Import VST plugins into the Juno Stage

Post by cecchino »

Hi!
Unfortunately what you're asking is not possible.
The only way to add sounds to the Juno stage is buying and installing one or two SRX cards. They are expensive and difficult to find these days.
Zosti

Post by Zosti »

Ok, thanks a lot for the answer :)
Eli

Post by Eli »

Zosti wrote:Hi everyone! I wanted to know if there is a way to convert VST plugins into patches that you can play with the Juno Stage without keeping PC connected. Can anyone help me? Thanks
Hi :) What you want is not possible. However you might recreate some sounds of your favorite VST using JUNO-STAGE sound engine (which AFAIK is similar to that of Fantom X). But that's a lot of work.
Eli

Post by Eli »

cecchino wrote:Hi!
The only way to add sounds to the Juno stage is buying and installing one or two SRX cards. They are expensive and difficult to find these days.
Well, there are 256 cells for user pathes that you can fill up by programming or importing other people libraries and patches.
cecchino

Post by cecchino »

Eli wrote:
cecchino wrote:Hi!
Well, there are 256 cells for user pathes that you can fill up by programming or importing other people libraries and patches.
You're right, but you will never be able to load waveforms (samples) not included in the JS ROM (except for the SRX adds).
The OP asked for "converting VST into patches" so to get the same identical sounds available independently of the PC, and I frankly think it's impossible.