Just played the 770

Forum for VP-550, VP-770 and VP-7
javaj_

Just played the 770

Post by javaj_ »

I got to play it for a short time. It was just pulled out of the box and put on display. I love the headset mic- I wish I could buy just that for my Korg R3. Since they put it on the 3rd tier of a stand- I couldn't really see the display. I tried it out- navigation is just like the Fantom G/Stage/Sonic Cell. The patches were very nice. I must say it is a sweet sounding unit- although for $2400 Canadian- it is pricey. I would say it appears like they took the vocal designer of the Vsynth and added it to a short Juno Stage style keyboard (even has the pop up USB hood). Key action was nice. Headset is great actually- the mic boom is very very nice and easy to bend around. It has a very long cord which is smart.
It would be nice to have some more time at playing level and I could give a deeper review.
weathersten

Re: Just played the 770

Post by weathersten »

The more that I play the one that I bought, the more I find that there is available. The sound is wonderful. The strings and Brass impressive. I am very happy with my purchase. Which I bought without seeing, nor playing, only what I read on the Internet and the video demonstrations available there.

Soon after buying, delivery {within a day} I have placed some mp3 examples {snippets} of my "live" work [all played/sung at the same time] no split keyboard nor double tracking, and no direct microphone only the VP-770 "on its own", placed on my previous post. Hope you enjoy {listed here:}

http://forums.rolandclan.info/index.php ... =31&page=1