When???

Forum for AX series synths and keytars and all things for those who love that "on the shoulder" look.
firstlovedan

When???

Post by firstlovedan »

How many of you guys are getting impatient?? Has anyone heard any of the guitar sounds besides that COSM lead that is on all the videos? I do a ton of guitar work live, and I am really anxious wondering if there are any strat, or good nylon and acoustic sounds.

Please Roland, my health is in jeapardy!!! I NEED THAT SYNTH!!!
Blessings,
firstlovedan
nav_

Re: When???

Post by nav_ »

i got mine yesterday. and... i won't tell you about it :P

well, i normally only play weighted keys, so i dont really like the touch of the keys, but after playing it some hours im getting familiar with it. as i will use it mainly for solos i'm also especially interessted in the lead sounds, and i have to say - although there is no sound that equals one of my lead sounds on the fantom g - there are some really usefull sounds. but mainly in the synth section. there was no distorted guitar sound, which blew me away, but they are ok. usability of the live controls is great and playing really, really fun. cant wait to play it at the upcoming gigs. ill tell you how it cuts through a bandmix after the next rehearsal.

edit: seems to cut fine through the mix and works well in a band