COME ON!!

Forum for AX series synths and keytars and all things for those who love that "on the shoulder" look.
firstlovedan

COME ON!!

Post by firstlovedan »

I am getting impatient!! Is there any new news out? I am hearing that some already got theirs! ANY NEWS is better than this!
firstlovedan
Synastikki

Re: COME ON!!

Post by Synastikki »

Well I live in Finland and asked from one shop about the AX-synth, and he said that it will come in Finland in the beginning of September and will be in shops mid-september... And everything comes to Finland in pretty late state so it should be available in many other countries by now.
firstlovedan

Post by firstlovedan »

Just hearf that Sweetwater Music has made them available. I am suprised there aren't anymore postings, or news from AX users!
Thanks for the reply,
firstlovedan
robert jones

Post by robert jones »

i've had mine for a week.i paid cash back in march though.but glad i did
firstlovedan

Post by firstlovedan »

how are the sound? I own a Fantom G, and I am hoping that some of the sounds are improved.
Synastikki

Post by Synastikki »

Well the engine of AX-synth is something between Fantom-X, Fantom-G and SonicCell so your Fantom G should have better sounds than the AX-synth
firstlovedan

Post by firstlovedan »

How are the Acoustic-Nylon, and Strat sounding guitars? Aslo, do you find it comfortable to wear for long periods of time? Like 1 1/2 hour sets?
Thanks again
firstlovedan